Introducing the Heat Hog portable propane heater: the perfect companion for all of your outdoor fall and winter activities including camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, and more. Outdoor Wire readers can get 20% off now through September 1 by entering OUTDOOR20 at checkout at www.heathog.com.
“Americans love their outdoor activities, and this is one way to enjoy them even more,” says Ron Ten Berge, CEO of Pinnacle Climate Technologies, Heat Hog’s parent company. “Never mind the cold when you have the Heat Hog in your tent, blind, or at your tailgate. Keep little ones and loved ones warm while you enjoy the great outdoors.”
Heat Hog runs on 1-pound propane cylinders, is both indoor and outdoor safe, and doesn’t require any electricity. Its features include:
- Tilt feature directs the heat higher or lower
- Warming dock in the back keeps the fuel warm so you get the most BTU’s out of each tank
- Curved heating surface provides 33% wider heating area than other heaters
- 1-year limited warranty
The Heat Hog comes in three models:
- The “Piglet” which retails for $79.99. Dimensions are 11.2 x 8.5 x 17.08 inches, and it weighs just under 5 pounds.
- The 9,000 BTU model which retails for $139.99. Dimensions are 12.13 x 12.6 x 16.7 inches, and it weighs just over 12 pounds.
- The 18,000 BTU model which retails for $169.99. Dimensions are 16.7 × 13.6 × 16.7 inches, and it weighs just over 17 pounds.
Heat Hog is available at Menards, Tractor Supply, NAPA stores/online, Amazon and at www.heathog.com.